Sunday, July 18, 2010

Texas Cheese House

If you are travelling north or south on I 35 though Texas, you might want to make a stop at Texas Cheese House. Lunch would be a great time to stop, but you might want to get some fresh cow or goat cheese! You can visit their web site Texas Cheese House
You can also follow them on Facebook, and read their wonderful reviews.
Today is my day of rest. That is exactly what I have done. It is too hot to get outside, so I am content to watch TV and make some travel plans. I am still trying to figure out how I will do the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. I am trying very hard to get ready to move out of my site. I need to take my rig and have the wheels pulled and have the bearings lubed before I make any long trips. Also the brakes checked out. I was counting on my friend Pat to help me with air in my tires, she has a 110v air pump. I don't think my tires are at their proper pressure, after sitting here two years! She is gone, so I will get out my little 12 v air pump. Takes for ever, but it can be done.
A quote from one of my RV buddies,
Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes....so have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment