Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Fan


I really do like my new fan! The base is a little larger than the other one, but I moved things around and it fits. It will blow the hair off your head! It has three speed, and the lowest one is greater than the highest one on the old fan. It oscillates, and the head is adjustable, you can tilt it up or what ever angle you like. I had to aim mine at the ceiling! I slept good for a change, it is quite.
Made a meatloaf today. It was really too hot to turn on the electric oven I used, but a lot better than a big oven. I will have my Sunday dinner already cooked! I talked to my friend that came to see me, but left because of her air. She says her air is cooling now, but claims that putting the slides in makes it cooler. It might do that, I don't know. I have way too much junk in the way to be putting my slides in and out. She will sit days with the slides in. If I am parked in a RV park for several days, I will put my slides out. I might not pull my recliners out, and put all my stuff back out, but I am a little claustrophobic.
I am still dealing with the "mice", putting bait everywhere I think the dog won't get into it. My ant problem seems to have slowed down, guess it is too hot for them too. And I haven't seen anymore ticks!
I am glad I am not in California just now. I have friends there, and even though they are not in the fire, the smoke is really bad. I used to live in San Diego, and I don't remember any fires, or the winds. I do remember the quakes. Just shook up my apartment a little. Guess that is "youth" for you. Ah the good old days!

No comments:

Post a Comment