Thursday, July 15, 2010

Surprise

What a nice surprise I had yesterday when a loud banging on my door jarred me awake from my noon "nap". I was quite upset that some one was waking me up, I jerked the door open and there stood a long time friend! I had just talked to her the night before and she did not mention she was coming for a visit! Haven't seen her in two years. She is also a member of Thousand Trails. We met about ten years ago at a Single Sams camp out. So yesterday was spent chatting and just girl talk. Today we went to the discount grocery store, and the regular grocery store. She made our dinner. Plans are to go to Waco, TX one day for shopping and some Chinese food.
I have been planning a trip west for this October, I want to go to the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque, NM. I have given up on going to Goshen, IN to the Escapade in Sept. I can't manage both trips, and there is just better camping for me in the west. The Loners on Wheels October Fest is right after the Balloon Fiesta, and I plan to make both! After that I will be going to see friends in Arizona. So much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment