Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nice and Cool today!

We had a nice rain and it cooled off very nicely. I decided it would be a great day to do laundry. I have a Sear's stak pak washer and dryer. It is small and I have to do my queen size sheets one at a time. RV beds are sooo hard to make up. There should be an easier way, but in all my years of rving I haven't found one. I usually wash one at a time, then when wash is done, dry one at a time. Of course I don't have to do all my laundry that way. Took my blanket off and stored it under my bed. It is the first of June, time to break out my white shoes and bag. So, while the dryer was going I changed handbags. That is worse than making the bed! I don't know why I feel the need to carry so much "stuff", I am sure I don't really need that many pkgs. of sweet n low, or that extra flashlight. After my shower and washing my hair, I did another load of laundry. It is so nice to have a washer and dryer. I can wash when ever I want to, even at night, which I do in the summer. Haven't cleaned up my kitchen yet from cooking, but I am already tired and ready for bed. Tomorrow I am going to Ft.Worth, a 70 mile drive, one way. It always tires me out so. I can pull this RV all day and not be that tired. Maybe it is a mental block, in any case I need to go and I want to go to Camping World while I am there.

1 comment:

  1. I find changing and washing sheets very tiresome, which is why I sleep in 1/3 of the bed at a time - I get 3x the mileage out of my sheets that way!

    ReplyDelete