Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catching Up


It's been hot here the last few days, I have been very lazy! Trying to rearrange my RV so when I am able to move it I will be ready. When you sit still for a long time, you get very lax in not putting things away. Seems I get overwhelmed with Paper Work! How do I ever collect so much. Looking at my calendar trying to decide if I want to make it to one of my single RV groups camp out. There is one on the first of July, this will be their 4th of July celebration, good food, cook out, watermelon seed spitten contest, and great costumes. But, I am not sure I want to travel on the holiday. I know I can come back to this park, but getting in might not be so easy. My friend that lives about 100 miles from here says she might come down. I would hate to miss her visit. Just have to wait and see, I guess.
Tomorrow I have an appointment to get my back glass in my truck tinted. I will soon be back to where I was on April, 21. I still have a lot of glass in the floor of the truck. After I get it tinted tomorrow, I will start cleaning it again. My wash job needs to be done again. Parked under trees that seem to "leak" sap everywhere! I use tire foam, and I am out, so here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment