Monday, June 7, 2010

Fixed It!!

I worked on my Dell Laptop yesterday, I was determined to fix it without paying the $129.00 the Dell repairman wanted! He was somewhere in India or some other foreign country. I couldn't understand him anyway. I just had to take it back to another day, and restore it to that day! Don't know why I didn't try it before. However, it is running really slow, and seems all my settings have changed. I had a hard time getting into my blog.
Saturday I spent most of the day in and out of bed. I was so worn out from my trip to Ft.Worth. Sunday was a down day. In reading my previous blogs, I had said I was going to try to read the Bible though, lose weight. Well, six months have gone by and I haven't dropped one pound, and I haven't even began reading the Bible. I get lost just trying to keep up with the Passages with Dr.Charles Stanley I really enjoy his program. I know I should get up and go to church here in Whitney. I think I would enjoy going, I am just so lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment