Tuesday, September 7, 2010

When it Rains,It Pours!


The rain started sometime early this morning. It has been raining off and on all day. The tropical storm that hit Brownsville, TX yesterday is now in Central Texas. I still don't feel up to par, so I just did not feel like doing battle with the weather and I stayed in all day. Didn't make it to the PO or the grocery store. I will have to go tomorrow, I've eaten every cracker in the house! The water standing around my rig is not too bad, I am up on high ground. I don't think there is a chance of flooding here at this park, although there is flood warnings out for the roads, and some spotted tornadoes close to this area. By another day all the weather will have moved off, and then, back to the heat and humidity. Ain't Texas just grand?

1 comment:

  1. I hope the rain has brought you some cool weather, if only temporarily.

    ReplyDelete