Saturday, September 18, 2010

Splish Splash


Beautiful day today, and it seems everyone was in the pool! A lot of people at the club house and pool.
I did manage to get out of bed and do a little work. I dumped the back tank, and back flushed it. Got my trash to the trash cans at the end of my driveway. Washed and dried one load of clothes. Went to the grocery store to get some coffee. Of course, you can't just buy one thing! I found other bargains I just had to have. But, in the middle of the store pain hit me. My hip reminded me to take it easy. By the time I got home and took a pain pill, I could barely stand. Wished I had bought a TV dinner for my supper. I finally did get it cooked. I had cabbage and sausage. I couldn't stand long enough to chop all the cabbage, but I had enough. Maybe I can find one of those chairs, looks like a high chair, they used to have them years ago. Sorta a step stool, chair combo. I am glad I was able to get out of bed! I don't know about tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. My maternal Grandmother had a stool like that, and when she passed, we all fought over who would get it. It was so nice to be able to sit down and do dishes, if you had a hard day at work. Haven't seen one in years. Hers colapsed too, for easy storing. Take care of that hip.

    ReplyDelete