Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Packing up

Now I remember why I wanted an RV! I hate trying to pack everything even for a few days. So much to remember. Plus now I have a dog, have to pack her "clothes" and food.
In dumping my black tank this morning I jerked the end that goes into the dump out, and it hit the cement and broke. So now I have to buy a new one. I was going to anyway, but not just this moment. I think I will get a new water hose too.
I washed a load of clothes, I always try to wash a load after dumping the black tank, it washes out that hose real nice. Then I turned off the water and put my hose away. So, in the morning all I have to do outside is unhook the electric. Now, my clothes still have to be trotted out to the truck. I am tired already. My allergies are driving me nuts. The mountain cedar is the cause of it. It is terrible right now. My LP is still in the green, either I have not used as much as I thought, or my gauge is not reading correctly. I hope the repairman will watch it, I don't want my refrigerator  to go off.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your stay - it can be relaxing if you let it.

    ReplyDelete