Friday, January 28, 2011

A Busy Day

It got down to 16 here last night. I thought I was going to freeze to death! Got up and put my knit cap on and my heavy coat over the bed. Unreal how cold it was. I do have a Catalytic heater, but it is stored under my dining table and needs to be cleaned before I use it and I just hadn't done it , didn't think I would use it. You still need to run the furnace to keep the water lines from freezing. I had a busy day, and still didn't get it out! I went to Wal Mart and got my meds. You wouldn't believe the wait, I guess everyone in Deming uses this pharmacy. I shopped for a little, dog food, and bread not much. Ran into Kay there also. She has a motorhome, no tow car, so she has to take it every where to do her shopping. Said she got LP and then stopped by Wally world. I told her I needed LP and she thought the maintenance man here would lift it up in the RV for me. So, I made a fast trip back to the RV park, unloaded my groceries and took off for the LP place, which is on the other side of town. Got my tank filled $21.99,for 30 lb tank,( less than in Whitney.) Stopped by the office, picked up my mail, and asked for help from the maintenance man, found out, they don't have a maintenance man! Great. Well I drove around and found a lady outside, and she went and got two fella's to come and help me!  Some one up there IS looking after me. I am tired and  ready for bed, not even 8:00 yet!
Well, you know what they say, it's not how many times you are knocked down, but how many you get up that matters!

1 comment:

  1. There is usually always someone eager to help in an RV Camp. Glad there were a couple of angels there to help you. Try and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete