Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Looking

Spent yesterday "fixing" my day/night shade. I think I have it, I won't say for sure! Had to move one big recliner to get to it, that meant vacuuming under it and of course dusting the cabinets above it. Can't do just one thing ya know. Was really tired last night and ready for bed by 10 pm, went to bed at 10:30, did not sleep. About 12:30 a noise shook me and Kandi! Sounded like someone trying my door! Scared the sugar out of me. I got up and turned on all the lights, inside and outside. Never could figure out what it was, but I couldn't go back to bed, so I watched TV until about 2 am. Then heard noises all night.

Went to Wal Mart today to look at the TVs. They have three that might fit my cabinet. I measured the cabinet before I left, but I am not sure if the smallest one will go in unless I can turn it sideways and then may pull it back to the front. I measured again tonight, and I will make another run to Wal Mart tomorrow. I forgot a few things anyway. Diesel was $2.68 gal with their discount. Here in Whitney it is $2.89 gal. They stick it to you in these small towns!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you belong to Sam's club, but we got our TV's there much cheaper. Even cheaper than Wal* Mart, which doesn't make a lot of sense, but true.

    ReplyDelete