Guess I will have to bend in the wind a little while longer.
This is the 19th straight day of 100 degree temps. Just too hot for me to get outside and do much work. In fact I didn't do anything today. I am still in the "planning" mode on going to the Balloon Fiesta. I have not given up hope yet, just have to be patient a little while longer. I am still trying to make reservations to park with the Escapee's Boomers. The girl I was talking to put me on hold, and finally came back and said she would call me back. I am still waiting! Well I will try again tomorrow. I am a little depressed, because I didn't get to leave this park. I do think things happen for a reason. Maybe it just wasn't meant for me to leave at this moment. Labor Day is coming up soon and I don't want to be "looking" for a RV park at that time. I have already checked the COE park and they have been booked since last May. In case any one doesn't have this web site it is www.reserveusa.com, you can choose from U.S. Corps of Engineers, USDA Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management. When I looked at McCowan Valley park, it has a actual map of the campground, showing the sites, what sort of site, back in or pull through, the length of rig, and electric amps, if it is full shade etc. I thought it was a great map. I will keep on with my research, I hope I can find a place to stay in Albuquerque.