Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sun Country RV Park


To catch up, Sunday was a day I didn't feel very good, so I did not get ready to move until Monday, the 27th. Then of course I had everything to do. My daughter came to help me, and about that time we heard the thunder! It was just one of those days, when hooking up wasn't easy. We got to Sun Country RV Resort and Golf in the rain. I had to stop at the office and check in, so I just told them I would be here one week. She gave me a site number and for some reason it just wasn't easy to get in, and I wanted a tree! So, I took the one I liked and called and told her where I was, she said OK. From there we tried and tried to get level. Just one of those days again. We were working in the rain, so after getting unhooked we took a break for lunch. Came back and worked on getting level again. This was a very hard move for some reason. I still don't have a picture of my site, maybe tomorrow. Today I worked on getting the sewer hooked up and back flushed the black tank. The pictures are of some of the lease spaces here. Some are small mobile homes, some are RVs. I am looking at a few lease spots, just can't make up my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment