Saturday, August 25, 2012

Not a lot going on

I did hear from Amazon, and they did refund the money they charged me for my "free" books. They were very nice to deal with and my refund was made promptly, even though they said it would take three to five days, it was only a couple days. So, one of the offered "free" books was How not to RV, so I did download it, and they didn't charge me for it!
One thing I have discovered about RV'rs by reading their blogs, we all seem to have that "eating" thing down pat! BB lives on Spam, Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches! 
I cleaned the a/c filter today. I have to climb up the ladder to do that. I bought a package of filter material at WM and was able to make three out of the one big sheet. Well, shoot, I couldn't find it. I searched and searched, can't imagine where I put it. So, just took the old one down and washed it, put the fan on it to dry, and put it back up. Climbing up that ladder does a number on my hip. Just puttered around the rest of the day. Trying to figure out how to fix my desk drawer, and the day/night shade at my dining table. 

I have two grandsons that live in Panama,FL so I am keeping an eye on the storm. I do hope they are making plans to evacuate. You know these "young" kids think they can handle anything! Young and dumb! I remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment