Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sun Country RV Ports


This park has a section for Park Models, and lease lots. There are quite a few Park Models for sale. Also some of the lots for RV's have a cover over them, and a storage bldg.One lady stopped me and told me of a Park Model for sale at $30,000.00, it has a storage bldg and a add on patio room, plus a lease of $2,100 per year. You pay your electric. Looks like there may be some small one bedroom mobiles there too.
I awoke feeling pretty good. I tried to stay in bed as long as I could, the electric blanket felt good on my should and old bones!
However, the sun shine streaming through my bedroom window finally made me get up! I enjoyed a restful day, made some phone calls. I made arrangements with the park to save my space for me, if I am able to take my rig to town to get some work done, and get a new battery. I will just leave a lawn chair in the drive, and a sign "occupied". I went to the Family Dollar store to pick up some dog food, and icy hot patches. Then the grocery store for coffee. By that time I am in terrible pain. I took one half pain pill before I left, and three aspirins in the truck. Still hurting. So I don't know if I will be able to hitch up and move this thing in the am. The repair shop wants me there at 8:00 am. Good luck with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment