Thursday, November 11, 2010

Depressed

I have been so depressed, all I want to do is stay in bed! My back and hip is really giving me fits. Makes me wonder if I should go any where, and that adds to the stress of trying to get ready to go. I still have to take my trailer and have the bearings re packed. Every time I plan on it something happens! I talked to the repair place this afternoon, was going to be there in the morning, but, here comes the rain. I am sure they don't want to work on my wheels in the rain. So will wait until the wet weather passes. Hurry up and Wait!

1 comment:

  1. I think the time change has a lot to do with not feeling one's best. It takes me a few weeks to get used to it, and I didn't realize I would miss the sunlight as much as I do. I hope you can cheer up and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete