Tuesday, October 19, 2010

To Clarify

First I should clarify, the pictures on the last two post were taken on a trip I made in 2006. I am still sitting here in my space at Lake Whitney. I have some that I took in 2008, if I can find them I will post them.

I have had big time sinus problems, my eye swelling, and sinus cavities swollen. I know partly it is due to the Mountain Cedar. So yesterday I closed up all the windows and roof vents and turned the a/c on. I also took a sinus/allergy pill, and I feel better today. Not completely over it, but better.

Sad story about our fellow bloggers. You just never know when you will be "called home". It is a shock, but I have had several great loses in the past years. Ones, I didn't think I would ever get over. But, here I am. Bless them and their families.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Be waiting to see your pictures from 2008. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete