Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fixed!!

Jason's Mobile RV Service came about 12:00 noon. Took him about an hour to fix the spring that was hanging down. Seems the connector broke, not the spring. All that spring does is keep the electric cables to that room up while operating the slide out room! Even Jason said it was not a very good design. Then he aired up my tires, and fixed the 12 volt plug that I messed up earlier trying to air up my tires. It had knocked out the fuse that is behind the plug. Waiting for him, I cleaned out the front bay. So, I am a little further along in moving. Now, I have doctor appointments, so I can't move until the first of next week. Running a little behind time, but I feel I am making headway!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it wasn't a major thing and he was able to fix it easily. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete