Friday, October 8, 2010

Flu Shot

I made it to my doctor's office today, got my Flu Shot! It has H1N1 in it also. I hope it doesn't make me sick. The shots have never bothered me. Some of my friends don't get them, because they say it makes them sick. Well, I don't want to take any chances. Also had my blood work done. Getting ready for a trip?
I am still trying, I need to make up my mind if I want to go to the Valley, south Texas, or go west? I keep thinking of how nice it is in the winter in the Valley, Harlingen to be exact. I do like being close to the beach, and the fresh fruit is wonderful and cheap!!! But I like the west also. A lot of my single friends go to Quartzsite, and I was looking forward to seeing them again. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. Half the fun in taking a trip is in the planning. I don't think I will get a flu shot this year. I got one last year, but was sick for about six weeks with a cough. Some say they work, others say they don't. All very confusing.

    ReplyDelete