Friday, October 15, 2010

Afghan




This is what I do for a hobby. I have made several beautiful afghans though the years and I have this one, and one more that is a "broomstick" lace one. I have given them away, and I bet not one person still has it! My arthritis is getting to me and I don't know how many more of these large ones I can manage! I still do small projects, and I have a granny square afghan in progress now.

My eye seems better today. I do think it is due to all the pollen in the air. Mountain Cedar count is outta sight. I have some severe allergies to mountain cedar, household dust, mold, etc.
The swelling is down some, maybe the rain that is predicted for Tuesday will help!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Afghan. I love the broomstick lace. I like to make snowflakes for the Christmas cards I send out, but this year my hands are just cramping so bad, I don't think I will be able to get them done in time. Glad your eyes are doing better.

    ReplyDelete