Monday, October 4, 2010

Cancelled Apointments

I had a early morning doctor appointment to get my flu shot, and my blood work done. I didn't sleep good last night, for worrying about not hearing the alarm. I did hear it and got up on time, got dress, and discovered I need a jacket for the morning cold. I made it to the parking lot, when my cell phone rang. I pulled over, and answered it. Sure enough it was the doctors office, cancelling my appointment. Seems the doctor was sick. I am really glad they called me, it is a 30 mile drive, one way. I would have been upset to drive all that way and find he isn't there! So I made another appointment and went back to bed! The rest of the day was spent doing some laundry, getting my "fall" wardrobe together. I am still planning to make a trip. You must keep on planning!

2 comments:

  1. It was a good thing they called you before you got on the road, and that you could go back to bed. All that worrying, and for nothing, plus you didn't get a good night's sleep.

    You are right about the planning. Keep on planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are still planning. Sorry about your Doctor's appt., but at least it is early in the flu season.

    ReplyDelete