Thursday, October 28, 2010

Running down the road!!

I made the 140 mile round trip to Ft.Worth,TX today. I don't know why that trip makes me so tired, but it does. I went to get my mammogram, and of course did a little shopping. I ate at Captain D's for fish. Haven't done that in years, it was good and I enjoyed it. I am truly getting old. The traffic is really getting to me, as does, loud people. I guess I have stayed by my self too much. Kandi does bark every now and then, but it doesn't bother me too much. But, trying to eat with people talking loudly, and even singing? I felt like yelling shut the f up. I need to get out more!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing but I sure understand. I think I should get out more also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel too. My patience are missing in action. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete