Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good News!

Yesterday I finally got good news from the Insurance Company. Seems they have changed their mind about sending adjuster, after I have been sitting here all week! They are sending me a check! I hope he will do what he says and get it right out. It as been raining a little and the back glass of the rig did leak. I did not go and look at the truck, just couldn't deal with it. Maybe things will get fixed soon, and will be back to normal, whatever normal is?
Worked on my Ancestry a little today. Have been having a lot of computer problems, or maybe it is AOL, WiFi is not very good here, and when it rains, you might as well forget it!
Anyway I am in better spirits. Can resume planning my trip. Looking forward to traveling, even if it's not very far!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for you that your insurance company has come through. At least you can probably get it fixed before any lasting damage is done.

    I have had problems with my computer since I sold my house, where my cable broadband was excellent and reliable. To me, that is one of the biggest downsides of traveling full time, and the reception here at my apartment complex isn't all that great either.

    ReplyDelete