Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sadness for my friend

Saturday I received a call from a good friend that her only son had been found dead. She and her daughter are vendors and currently in Oregon. Her son was only 45 years of age. Too young to die. It is hard to know what to say in such times. I know how she feels and hurts. I lost my only son in 2006. He also was just 45. There is no hurt so bad as losing a child. You expect your parents to die, but no mother should have to outlive their children! My friend and her daughter had to fly to Houston, and take care of arrangements. A sad trip home. I don't think they have a cause of death yet. My son was murdered, by three black men. They took all his money. All was caught on the Motel security camera. They did catch them. The shooter got 10 years, I am sure he is already out on probation! Life is not fair. All I can say is God bless and my thoughts and prayers are with them

1 comment: