Thursday, April 29, 2010

Waiting

I don't do "waiting" very well! I still have not heard form the insurance adjuster. I will call the agent again tomorrow. I hate dealing with him, he is so rude. I am thinking of calling AARP Foremost home office and see if I can learn anything that way.
The wind is very high here today. Steady at 28 mph with gusts up to 37 mph. I am just holding my breath the window in the truck doesn't fall out. It looks very "iffy".
I am running out of groceries, rather than chance driving to the store, I drug out the old bread maker. Make a fine loaf of home style white bread. There goes my diet! It is better than store bought anyway. I gave in and turned my a/c on about 6:30 pm. couldn't take the heat and the wind. Hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment