Thursday, May 27, 2010

PAIN

Well I guess I really overdid my truck washing yesterday. I took a half pain pill before going to bed. Woke up during the night with severe leg cramps. I tried everything, standing on my toes, rock back on my heel, leg stretches etc. Nothing worked. I too one Aleve and finally went to sleep. I didn't wake up until 11:30 am! Still didn't feel like working on my truck. So most of the day has been spent "resting" and taking naps. I feel bad about being so lazy today. Well maybe tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. I get leg cramps at night, usually every night. I set a bottle of spring water on the bathroom countertop, and every time I get up I take a swig of the water before I go back to bed. Unfortunately it has me getting up sooner than I otherwise would, but it makes the leg cramps go away almost immediately. Try keeping a bottle or glass of water beside your bed and take a drink whenever you get cramps.

    ReplyDelete