Monday, May 17, 2010

FINALLY!!

I can't believe I finally got on my blog! My Dell computer just will not let me sign in! I have tried everything I know, guess I will have to take it to an "expert".
I have had such a trying week. I did get the glass in the back window of my truck replaced. It is not tinted, so I still have to do that. Last Thursday, after much arguing with the glass company to replace the glass in my rig, the man finally came out. Guess what, the glass didn't fit. He had written down the wrong measurements. He had already taken the broken one out, of course glass fell everywhere! I said please don't leave me without a window! He said he would put a temp one in. So he did. Told me he would reorder my glass and be back Friday to install. I can't tell you how angry I was. I called his office after he left and told them I couldn't see why they were dragging their feet getting a piece of glass. She says to me, I don't guess you care, but his wife is in the hospital. Well, I told her, yes, I care, but---I am an old lady too, with some heart problems. I think they should have more than one installer.
Friday came, and went. No glass! He did show up Sat. morning about 10:00. Now I am talking about an old man, but, it is still not excuse for him not calling me and letting me know he wouldn't be here Friday as he said. Anyway Saturday, he had to take the temp. one out, you guessed it, he broke it! Again I had to clean up glass. But he did finally get my tempered glass window in! I hope my neighbor next door NEVER mows again while I am here in this spot. Also their actions amazed me. They acted like I had done something wrong. Never came over to see if I needed anything. If I can just get my Dell going, I will feel better. I am using my old Toshiba. It is slow, and would not let me in my Blogger, or Gmail account. I did download Google Chrome, and managed to get in that way. Beside all that, we have had storms here in Central Texas for two days. I get really nervous when they talk about winds 6o mph! Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment