Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Windy day

I think half of New Mexico has blown in!It has been very windy, gusts up to 40 mph. This rig has been rocking all day. Tomorrow will be the same, but the temps will also drop. Great. My allergies are driving me nuts.
I have had some difficult days, with my sugar dropping too low. For the first time in my life I thought I would faint. Not a great feeling, I can tell you that. All I could do was hang on to the counter and pray for Jesus to help me. He did, always does.
I was very scared. Have felt really bad for the last few days, not feeling well enough to drive into Cleburne to my doc. office. I think today I was just plain lazy, went back to bed when I should have gone to the Post Office. Maybe tomorrow will be better, I don't mind it if it's a little chilly, just don't like the wind. I have seen big rigs,18 wheelers blown off the road, I am not trying to outdo them!

1 comment: