Friday, May 20, 2011

Another day

of doing nothing! Over slept again, even after setting my alarm clock. I don't know how I am going to break the habit. Managed to do laundry and clean my kitchen. Stormy day, lots of thundering, Kandi does not like that. We got very little rain, but east Texas got some of the storms.
Talked to one of my RV friends, that sells in Quartzsite,AZ. She is back in her hometown of Houston. She has a lot and is getting electric installed, preparing to settle down for a while. I think she wants to quit the road. It does get hard as you get older. I am still getting my apartment in order, but looking for a class b van too. I would like to go to Arkansas, I think it is Mountain Home, there is arts and crafts and music, I believe they give lessons also. I guess I could go in the truck and stay in a motel or cabin. We will see, maybe the diesel will come down by the time I am ready to travel.

1 comment:

  1. I love your header picture. I never have been able to get a picture of a Roadrunner.
    They are just too fast for me.

    ReplyDelete