Sunday, April 10, 2011

Moving

Still moving stuff out of my fifth wheel! Can't believe I had so much in it. Surely I was way overloaded! On my way to Whitney, I saw nine RV's going north. So, guess the $4.00 gas doesn't keep RV'rs off the road. I just can't afford to travel right now. BUT, I did see a cute little travel trailer today, about 22-24 feet long. If it is still there when I go to Whitney again I am going to stop and look at it. I think one more load and I will be totally moved out of the inside! Then I will put it in storage and start cleaning out the bays. I have a 10x20 storage bldg. I was hoping to get a smaller one, but looks like I will still need that one for a while. It is $65.00 a month, and the next smaller one is $ 45.00, so no biggy anyway. I am tired of moving and tired of boxes piled every where! On top of that my truck was hard to start the last two days. I sure hope it is not a glow plug! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to rent a 10 x 10 space and hope everything fits. I don't have all that much furniture, but lots of boxes and things stored on my patio that were in the bays of the 5th wheel. My kids will get it all moved in somehow, but I'm going to have to take some of the boxes over before then or I won't have room to move in this place. Moving is a real PITA, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your getting her done. I know you will be happier when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. That smaller travel trailer might be what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete