Saturday, April 2, 2011

Feelings

I have not changed my feeling on the apartment. Many say, you made a decision and should stick with it, and look forward! Make the best of it. I don't know, I think I have always been a "Maverick", long before I started the RV life. The longer I sit here looking around me, the more I realize the big mistake I made. I don't know if it can be fixed or not. Maybe with time I will get used to the apartment. My husband and I always had trailers, and since he died in 1997 I have been going it alone. First in a class C motorhome. When I decided to sell the house and go full time, I looked for something I would be comfortable living in, even if not travelling. I bought my F350 Dually first and then the Big Sky Montana. I traveled and camped with friends and boondocked in Arizona for three years before I went full time. When I left my house, it was like a great weight had  been lifted from my shoulders! Now I feel that weight has returned. Here I sit, among this "ole" furniture I thought I was forever free of! Remember the fellow that went out for a pack of cigarettes and never came back. Well, that is exactly what I would like to do!  

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you are so unhappy. I am going through similar changes and know that it is not easy to make a decision. Even if you have to lose some money by backing out of the apartment agreement, your happiness is worth more than that. Good Luck with whatever decision you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to look for a small rig for part-timing. Maybe a used Class C or B+... If you can get out and travel when you feel like it, the apartment won't feel like a trap. It will become the place you come home to when you need to.

    Hope you can work it all out!!

    ReplyDelete