Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's Saturday, I don't want to get up!

Kandi is lazy this morning, she says she doesn't have to get up if she doesn't want to!
She was lazy, and so am I. Didn't do anything today. Yesterday I made a pot roast in my slow cooker, it was as tough as shoe leather! I did vacuum and mop my kitchen. 
Closing on the house is Monday. I hope it goes OK. I have had so much trouble with this title company. It is their underwriters. My real estate lady isn't happy with them either. At this late date, I would hate to change title company's but if it doesn't happen Monday, I may have to. I hope I don't lose my buyers.There are people still calling the real estate company about the house. They don't take the sign down until after closing. Maybe all will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment