Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nothing New

Seems like every one on blogger is just like me, not much to talk about! In one way that might be good, in another, maybe not.
Yesterday was a Wal Mart day and today I was worn out, so I didn't do much. Spent the day, off and on in the bed. I did mention I have been a little "under the weather". Yesterday was the Pot Luck lunch, which I missed again. I did make pasta salad to take, then couldn't go. Needless to say, I am eating pasta salad every day! Well it is good, even if I do say so.
I am still looking for a small RV. I did sign a one year lease here, but I could get out of it, giving a thirty day notice is all that is required. I will probably stay the year, or close to it. Wonder if I will have my boxes unpacked? I am hoping I can find a small rig to travel in, and keep the apartment. I have already found a used Motorhome that I really do like and can afford. I would have to get a tow car. I tried a class C one time without a tow car, and it just doesn't work for me. Unhooking every thing every time I wanted to go some where wouldn't work for me. Towing a small car is easier than towing a 37 ft fifth wheel! Sometimes it does get in a bind, and is a little hard to disconnect, out comes the rubber mallet, that will fix it!
I think if I were happy here in the apartment I wouldn't be looking for another RV! I just don't want to go full time again. 
Proof reading my blog I noticed how many times I used the word I, sorry about that!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%. I don't want to go full-time again, but I'd like the option to be able to pick up and go when and where I like. Having an apartment to come back to would be just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you both find what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete