Thursday, June 9, 2011

Coupons?

It started last night, looking for grocery coupons. I didn't know there were so many "coupons" places out there! I did find Coupon Mom, as seen on Oprah. I signed up, and I signed up. Gee, they keep asking for my e-mail address. It is a great site, and if you go there, you will see many other good sites, such as free stuff. Of course, you have to sign up! I did find a few coupons for grocery items in my area. I am limited to grocery stores here. We have H.E.B, Kroger, Albertson, Wal Mart. You will find drug store coupons also. Great buys, and "free" stuff at CVS. Yea, I'm in to IT!
Speaking of  tomatoes, mine look like someone took a blow torch to it. When I got to thinking about it, I think they really did. When the big mowers come right by my patio, I think the heat from the exhaust got them.  

1 comment:

  1. I love coupons and just recieved a new supply today. If they are cheap enough, I buy them off Ebay, but only the food ones, not all the other crap. I have couponed for years, and probably will till the day I die. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete