Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Little Under the Weather

I don't know how I am ever going to get my sleeping on track. I went to bed fairly early (for me) and dozed off watching TV. Kandi woke me up with a bark about 2:30 am. My arms were asleep, and I sat up on the edge of the bed for a while, then could not get back to sleep. There was a Luau at one, and I really had wanted to go. I was so "out of it" I just couldn't get it together to go. Today my elbow hurts, and I have a terrific headache. I never have headaches, so I don't know what's up with me, maybe just old age. It has been very hot and I have the ceiling fans going, so maybe that's what caused my headache.
 Pidge gave me a heads up about coupons. She says you can buy them on e-bay. I didn't know that! She gets only food coupons. Then fabgrandma.com has found a good one too, check out Deal Taker.com
Facebook has got me hooked! I have been on Facebook and Twitter several years. When I had a web store I could advertise on these sites, and I advertise my e-Bay sales on there now. I am hooked on playing Farmville, there are other games too I enjoy, but seem to go back to that one.  Well, now you know why I don't get things done!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I am going to try these sites you mentioned. Hope you get over your headache. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete