Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Golf ball size hail


has been all around us. So far it has missed Cleburne,Texas. My friend lives close to the Red River in her rig, and she said she really got hit, but couldn't see any damage. The Red River is close to Oklahoma. One of the Thousand Trails parks is located in Bridgeport, which also got hit last night, damaging some Condos. 
Today was so hot and humid, but I had to go to Wal Mart. I got a late start due to not feeling that great. Kandi has been off feed too, I am wondering if it is the water. I found my Pur water picture and filled it and have been giving her water from it. I have a case of bottled water in the truck, I will try to get some and bring into the apartment. I can't carry the big case, but I can put some in Wal Mart bags and bring a few every day, that way. 
I did a no no, been eating ice cream! Not a good thing for a diabetic, but, you just got to live once in a while!
Kandi is a sleepy baby some days, she doesn't want to get up. You can see she shares her bed with me!

1 comment:

  1. She looks mighty comfy in her bed. I wish I could ship some of rain down your way. We have had way too much, and I know you all haven't had any. Makes you wonder what the heck is up with that. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete