Friday, April 9, 2010

SNAKES A LIVE!!

Beautiful days here in Texas, Blue Bonnets blooming, also brings out the "critters". The newscasters are warning we have an abundance of Rattle Snakes this year! So the Vets in Central Texas are warning not to let your pets out without supervision. There have been two dogs bitten by snakes this past week. I am assuming that goes for children too! I am not in the habit of letting Kandi go out off her leash, but I will certainly be more watchful!
Wonderful warm days, with cool temps. It was 36 last night. Had to drag out my little electric heater. Not much doing today, just listed some computer software on e-bay. This park is always full on the week ends. I am sure tomorrow will have a slew of kids, and parents enjoying the nice weather and the games offered here at Thousand Trails Whitney,TX

No comments:

Post a Comment