Friday, April 23, 2010

TORNADOS!!

Well you sure knew it was Texas today. We had tornado warnings all day. I get very nervous when the warning get close to Central Texas. I would not want to be in this RV if one should hit. In fact just winds of 30mph is enough to turn over this rig. The only storm shelter here is, to go to the restrooms. If a tornado was coming, I doubt I would have the presence of mind to do that.
I thought the insurance adjuster would come, don't know why I thought that, maybe because THEY TOLD ME SO!
Spent most of the day keeping busy, cleaning, watching for the insurance man. Oh well, tomorrow is another day! I am tired and ready for bed. Enjoyed Ancestry's show tonight. I do Genealogy, and I know it's not quite as easy as they portray it.

No comments:

Post a Comment