Monday, May 28, 2012

A few days at my daughter's in my rig

Cherry and I loaded up as much as we could and headed for her place in Hillsboro,TX. Really hot, but the air in the rig works great.


 The electric "throne" not crazy about it
 Came with washer/dryer
 Computer desk at rear, dinning table, four chairs that have seats that lift up and storage underneath 
 Shower with angle tub.

 My bedroom
 Closet with built in shoe rack,wire shelves on one end.
 Downtown area, very depressed little town.
Used to be the "hub" of Johnson County
Oldest drug store in Texas?
Back to the apartment, unload the truck. Really hot and tired, time for a nap!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a really nice Rig for you to be comfortable in. You will probably be happier there than you were in the apartment. Wishing you Happy Times ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the first time I've visited your blog. Very interesting! Your U.S. map is impressive... Wow! You've been around, girl. Thanks for listing my blog as one of your favorites. Maybe someday I'll get around to having a blogroll.

    Congratulations on your new rig! I think my home would fit inside of yours . . .

    ReplyDelete