Friday, May 31, 2013

Trouble with Blogger??

I am having so much trouble with Blogger, Is is me? Tried to make a comment on Me and My Dog. I am sure it didn't go through!    
    My mother always said, learn to be happy with what you have. Of course I disagreed with her. If everyone was "happy with what they have" then there would be no new inventions! But, I am thinking of just going with what I have. I have several months before I need to make a decision as what to do. I think what is holding me back, is I may not want to come back to Texas, but instead make my home elsewhere, and come back to visit Texas. Thus, I would want to be able to live in my rig. But, as of the last few days, I couldn't even make it to my doctors for my blood work! I am really low on energy, or have gotten really lazy. Maybe depression also has something to do with it. When I "think" about it, a motor home would be so much easier for me, and I really think if I travel I need the easy rig to set up and level. Then on the other hand, I have been "hauling" a big fifth wheel alone for 11 years now, and I know you don't always have to "set up" every night. I will have to think on it some more. I think I would have to buy a toad, and I don't know what kind, or how much money that would cost. I think driving a small car would sure be easier than trying to park my big truck. I know some of the P.O. in Calif. were really hard to get into with my truck. I have to use mail forwarding and some of the P.O. in small towns are not big rig friendly.

Me and My Dog has suggested Fresh Cab. for mice. I am wondering if anyone has used it,what results? I looked at it on Amazon, but it didn't get very good reviews, so I am waiting to hear from some RV'rs that has actually used it. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't pull a 5th wheel nearly as long as you did, but if I had it to do over again I would have gotten a Class C. You would probably prefer a motorhome for living in permanently.

    I understand about the depression. I don't think it's necessarily what they call "clinical depression" but it's just being alone all the time - at least with me. I have my family nearby and see them often, but I can't seem to get motivated to go out and meet others in my situation and age category. I hope you can work out what will make your life better.

    ReplyDelete