Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's sold!

Well, back to the drawing board. The Dynamax sold before I could go look at it. I don't know how long it was listed for sale, but I knew it was a good price and would not last long. Ah, well. I am not in a hurry. I do know I do not want to give up my bed room. My back and hip hurts way too much to sleep on a sofa of any kind. I really bought this rig to live in, not pull, but you know the call of the road gets to you and first thing you know your are planning a trip! I am still trying to go to AZ and visit one of my friends that lives in Prescott,AZ. She is totally alone and has faced breast surgery,shoulder replacement, and now hip replacement for both hips. I keep hoping that by this fall I will be able to travel west, and also make the SOLO'S meeting in Jan. at Quartzsite. I would love to have a traveling "buddy", either in their rig, or share mine. So,far that has not worked out, nearly everyone has a pet, and I can't have anything other than poodles because of my allergies. I have a few months yet to make any decisions. I will still keep an eye out for a smaller rig, or even a camper van. We will just have to wait and see. I really don't want to give up my w/d and ice maker. Maybe one, but not both. I think I need to take some B-12 for energy!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can find something suitable to travel in. You can settle down but you can't ever get rid of hitch itch, can you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow several blogs of ladies that have a 26' foot class C, some of them have a slide and a rear bedroom. I hope you find a rig you can travel in.

    ReplyDelete