Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More tornados

More tornadoes in OK yesterday, terrible sight. We have warnings for our area again today. I pray I am not wiped out! More good reasons to leave Texas. They usually don't reach the Texas coast, but then you have hurricanes from June until Dec.No safe place to be in an RV. But if you get a direct hit, house or RV or Apt. your  home will be gone!I have stayed here for years because of my children and grand children. They are all grown, or gone, except one daughter. I think I should be able to live where I want to by now. I am thinking of trading my fifth wheel for a class A or even a nice class C.
Just a thought. More research is needed.
 Laguna Park is just across the dam from me.
 Hillsboro is 14 miles from my RV park.
                 Moore OK. tornado
               Moore OK. tornado  was the elementry school. I heard six children were killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment