Friday, November 18, 2011

Keep an eye out

for antiques while you are at the thrift stores! I know quite a few of you like to shop at the thrift stores,Goodwill etc. This is a McCoy flower pot and is a collectible. 
Most of them are signed on the bottom, but some just have USA.
My daughter and I, mostly Cherry worked at the house yesterday for several hours. I managed to unpack some of the Christmas Decorations I had in my booth at the Antique Mall when I closed it down. I also have crystal stemware and a few glass vases. I have a table with a red table cloth and a table set up with Christmas sales. I will take pictures when I get it all organized. Meanwhile today was a "work at home" day. I need to get caught up on my house work, and paper work! Still researching prices on e-Bay, which in time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment