Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back at Thousand Trails Lake Whitney

Back at Thousand Trails Lake Whitney for two weeks. Feels like old home week. The Ranger knows me by name, and always says welcome home! I moved in yesterday without any problems. I am not happy with my choice of a site. Too many trees, they need to be trimmed back. But, this is their Grand Opening week end and the park seems to be in gear for that. They are celebrating Sat. with cake and ice cream, isn't that swell, they are celebrating MY birthday! Ha, Ha. Thousand Trails does that the first of every month to celebrate every ones birthday in that month. How old am I?  Older than DIRT!

2 comments:

  1. Let me wish you a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great Birthday. Sounds like you are glad to be back.

    ReplyDelete