My daughter is still not awake. She did open her eyes, but didn't seem to respond to anyone. The doctors don't see that as an improvement. Her children are the ones that have to make the decision to take her off life support, and they are leaning toward not doing that, but continue as is for the time being. The hospital will move her to a facility that can take care of her. They are not giving her any drugs at this time. This wouldn't be my choice, if it were me, I would just want them to let me go. I will make sure this directive is added to my records.
This has been a very hard two weeks. Too much to deal with. I am dreading the move, yet looking forward to it. I ordered beds from Sam's Wholesale, I hope I didn't make a mistake, but if I did and I don't like them I will sell them on e-bay! I got a full size for me and my dog, and twin size for my little bedroom/studio. That way if I need someone to stay with me I will have a bed for them or maybe a guest?
Moving day is Sat. March 19 th. I am not prepared to move.
I went to the post office, and the vet's, the bank, then to Wal Mart for grocery, and diesel! It was 5:30 when I got home and I was exhausted.
More Charlie Photos - He's getting so big!
4 hours ago