Sunday, March 13, 2011

More ,how can I take any more?

My heart is broken, once again. I don't know how I can stand anymore. Just too much. My oldest daughter while walking to the store tripped on a piece of re bar where someone was repairing the sidewalk and didn't cut all the stubs off. She broke her hip. This is the same hip she had already had surgery on. Was taken to JPS (John Peter Smith) hospital in Ft.Worth. This happened on a Friday March,4th I think. They did surgery on her hip on Sunday. She never really came out of it. Then Sat. almost a week later she went into full cardiac arrest. She was given CPR for 10-20 minutes. She has no brain activity. She was having seizures and was getting meds to stop them. She is on life support, there is no hope for her. 
I know my readers were wondering why I haven't written any thing. Needless to say, I just don't have the heart. I am still moving to my apartment, I just don't know how or when.

7 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you. This is indeed a hard thing to bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for you. This is the most terrible thing that can happen to a mother. I will be thinking of you and her. Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your daughter, my prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is every mother's worst nightmare, and I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear this. It is an awful thing for a mother to live through. Best wishes to you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart aches for you. A Mother should never have to go through this. Has to be the most traumatic thing of all. Praying for your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear of your loss. Surely a nightmare. Take Care and God Bless...

    ReplyDelete