Monday, January 28, 2013

Thanks to my readers for their comments

and well wishes. I am glad I was close to my daughter when this stroke happened. She has been able to drive me to my doctor appointments, and help my with groceries etc. I am soo grateful I didn't have a full blown stroke. It would be terrible not to be able to drive, or do your own grocery shopping! I seem to get very tired, really fast, but I am getting stronger every day. I am trying hard to deal with taking all the meds. I sure don't want another stroke! I am hopeful I can make one or two more trips before I have to hang it up.The Escapee's Care Center has a nice set up, for people who can't travel anymore, but can still live in their own rigs. I think you get three meals a day, housekeeping, help with your LP. Transportation the the doctors, and they will even walk your dog! How nice is that? And you can still be with "RV" people. Who knows? It has been foggy,cloudy and humid here for the past three days. Not  my kind of weather! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it is good to hear that you feel you are getting stronger everyday. I have read about the Escapees Care Center and they have a lot of activities, too. I don't think any of us like that humid weather.

    ReplyDelete