Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just Chillin

Haven't been doing a lot the last few days. I have been a little under the weather, pain in my back and leg cramps. I found Aleve helps more than anything. Yesterday I made it to the Post Office, and grocery store. They had cabbage on sale for 45 cents lb. So, this afternoon I made cabbage and sausage, with carrots and potatoes. It was soooo good. I think I will have just enough for tomorrow.

The Post Office lost my mail from my mail forwarding service. I will make another trip tomorrow to town and hope they have it by then. If not then I will have a few choice words to say to them. Escapee's mail service e-mails me when they sen my mail, which was last Friday. It surely should be here by now. I think it is the PO, they have a new person working, and I think it just got "lost".

I am still trying to decide where I want to go for the winter. How do You decide where you will travel? Do you go to see the amusements, or family, or maybe the weather is the reason? I think I am looking for warm weather!

2 comments:

  1. For the winter, of course the weather is a major consideration and then after that family. The attractions to me are more of something to see along the way to where I am going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teri, seems like I go to the same place. I do want warm weather, would also like to see some " different" attractions.

      Delete