Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Sunday was my daughter Cherry's birthday. I went to her house in Hillsboro, just 14 miles from me.Took her a cake, card, and a Christmas Cactus.
When she was born my husband and I along with her 13 month old sister lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. Cherry was born on November 18 th 1956. you figure out her age! It was the largest snow storm of the season. I was told when I went into labor to go to Omaha, Nebraska to deliver, and since this was my second child, not to tarry. We followed the snowplow all the way from Lincoln to Omaha. My wonderful little land lady kept my oldest daughter, Scarlett for me. Such a nice lady, took me in like I was her child. I WAS a child. I could have walked and got there in plenty of time. Cherry was stubborn about coming, and she is still stubborn!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Cherry. Those stubborn kids can be difficult, but love 'em anyway.

    ReplyDelete