Monday, July 2, 2012

Still Unpacking!

I am still unpacking! I can't believe I am so slow. It takes so much time to go through boxes and sort out what to keep and what to discard. I am really upset at my movers. I didn't go back to my storage bldg. for awhile, I went to look for my awning de-flappers. They have stacked furniture on top of furniture, turning my cedar chest upside down. All I could do was just sit and almost cry. I feel like calling the BBB to let them know what a dumb bunch of movers this company is. They did work fast and until I went inside the bldg. I was happy with their service. It will cost me more dollars to have someone move furniture again for me, so in the long run I didn't get a "bargain".
I am still having trouble getting on Blogger. I have to to my programs to access it. 



1 comment:

  1. No matter what company moves you and how far, I think there is always a glitch. Just take it easy and don't try to do everything at once. It's not going anyplace.

    ReplyDelete